Wednesday 17 February 2016

Success to me

Clear Eyes Marketing Logo 
It has been over a year,

I find myself looking back at the obstacles that lead me to the start of my success...
Your probably wondering what success looks like, well for me success is any type of growth, personal growth or the success of a growing business. I find that when I surrounded my self with the right people, I learned to build vision and integrity into myself and Team C.E.M.(Clear Eyes Marketing).

For example, If you take a simple walk through a multi- million dollar dream home that you always have dreamed of, it builds your vision and makes you feel good after a long hard day of  challenges that have come your wayI always keep positive with a stiff upper lip, I guess you can say. I know what I am working towards with the right support system in place.

If there is one note I can leave you on it is, that I truly believe you have to love what you do. I  enjoy working with people and helping consumers save money on their current bills as well as working with a close charity to help end childhood hunger in our own backyard.


Success to me, can be defined as:
  • Learning from failures 
  • Personal growth
  • Increased revenue 
  • Increase in business partners 
  • Proper mindset

and  most importantly "HAPPINESS" >>> whatever it takes to reach personal happiness 
Team C.E.M




7 comments:

  1. Your blog post reminds me of the saying "If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life." Here's to hoping that we all get to experience this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I intended to portray :) Thank you

      Delete
  2. Totally agree to your view point about happiness and success, it's really important to find happiness in what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shylo I agree with your definition of success. And also I like your "love what you do and do what you love!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true that happiness is the major importance, and also agree that failures are kind of process to success. Like what Stephen mentioned in class, you can learn from every single crisis at least "experience."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being able to see success in your failures is a great outlook to have. Learning from our mistakes is generally the best way to figure things out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so true that everything is so subjective when it comes to success and personal growth. I totally agree that you love what you do otherwise what' the point right.

    ReplyDelete